Nordic-Baltic cooperation within bio-circular-economy
The project provides a platform for generating awareness of different bio-economy models through peer-to-peer learning and building networks across Baltic and Nordic countries. This collaboration will enable knowledge generation and exchange on different aspects of bioeconomy transition, including financing aspects, industrial partnerships and symbiosis or the opportunities of digitalisation. Funded by the Nordic Council of Ministers, the project runs from October 2021 until September 2023.
Latest from the project
- 19 September 2023: “We don’t call it waste anymore – we call it resources” - Sotenäs' industrial symbiosis serves as inspiration to Lithuanian changemakers during study trip
- 12 October 2022: Exploring the bioeconomy status quo in the Baltics - the storymap series
- 13 July 2022: Discussion paper on Digitalisation of Food Systems
- 30 May 2022: PANEL DISCUSSION: The Role of Regions in the Green Transition
- 16 February 2022: BioBaltic - a project boosting the Nordic-Baltic Cooperation on circular bioeconomy